Monday, March 29, 2010

Prison!



Ellis Boyd Redding the file says you have served 40 years of your life sentence.You feel you have rehabilitated?

"Rehabilitated?Well now let me see.You know I Have no idea what that means.To me it's just a made up word.A politician's word.
Young fellas like yourself can wear a suit,with a tie,have a job,but what do you really wanna know?
Am I sorry for what I did?There's not a day that goes by that I don't regret.Not because I'm in here,because you think I should.
I look back on the way I was,a young,stupid kid who committed that terrible crime,I wanna talk to him.
I want to talk some sense to him,tell him the way things really are,but I can't.
That kid is long gone,this old man is all that it's left.I gotta live with that.
Rehabilitated?
It's just a bullshit word.So you go ahead and stamp you folder son,you're wasting my time.
Because I tell you the truth,I don't give a shit."

Este o particica din filmul meu preferat.Sunt de parere ca aceste randuri spun mai multe decat am crede.

No comments:

Post a Comment